Monday, November 7, 2011

An Incident

So as many of you read this weekend may have been a little stressful for me. Just ask the garbage can littered with wrappers from all things chocolate and peanut butter. SO GOOD! However, they were all properly counted and swagged for. So no major spikes. I avoided my morning spike too, but that may have been due in part to my breakfast....


Yeah, there may have been a small bacon incident on my egg sandwich.  It was so good, but I am not sure about how I actually feel about the entire meat thing. I may not dive head first in, but I am also going to do it slowly and snobbishly to avoid getting sick. However, I do share my solidarity with the DOC in my fascination with and apparent consumption of BACON!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I, I, I...I can't fathom this. You ATE the BACON!?!? Duuude. I don't know what weirds me out more: you ate bacon or the changes to the Mass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Amanda's comment. There is nothing else to add! :)

    ReplyDelete