Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Confessions of an eater

So things with work, stress, and vacation have made me in my mind a failure in the ways of food. Don't get me wrong, I do stupid things with food all the time, but as of late my love relationship of food has taken over. Usually the little guy in the back of my head who says something smart from time to time, will stop me from my desire to eat any and everything in sight, but I think I may have accidentally gagged him or something....
(Sorry, I can't do clothes and I love the color blue. I do like him though.)
Anyway, so yeah, the little guys has been quite silent lately. I mean I am all about seefood. You know I see food and eat it. Yes, I Swag it and balance it out and everything, but I seem to be doing this more and more often. I am not a big fan of this Brian.
I haven't gone for a run in weeks, I haven't really done much in the way of exercise in weeks. Yes, I did join a summer ultimate league, which will give me something, but I need to get things back in order. I need to stop eating as much especially in the Peanut Butter and Chocolate family and get back on track. I am never going to be "thin" I am fine with that. I want to just be normal. I see pictures and my face is kinda chubby again. My grandma told me I look good, my face is "filling out", but I don't want that. I want to be my normal 6'0" kinda thin person. But I need to set that little guy free and am kinda pissed off that I have let things go for so long.
But I have yet to figure out what to do to motivate myself. I mean, I can not buy the food but like that stops me, if I truly want it. I go for it. I just need to get back on track.... Sigh. My next doctors appointment is in July, I want to be back on track by that point. Any clues would be nice. But otherwise, I will just sit here and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment